- Experienced, nimble management team;
- Excellent investment track record: >20% p.a. growth in adjusted net assets (incl dividends paid) over past 10 years;
- Ranked No.1 vs MSCI’s Central & Eastern European (CEE) Benchmark.
- Diversified income streams from investment returns and fund management fees;
- Cash generative with a strong balance sheet;
- Progressive dividend policy.
- In-built growth in net assets from high return on equity invested;
- All fund management clients have had good experiences – should lead to more fund management contracts;
- Some £20m of Group cash available for future deals and some £80m of committed but as yet uninvested client equity available to be drawn by funds managed by FPAM;
- Operationally geared – can take on new business without material increases in overheads.
- Operations in UK, Poland and Romania;
- All three countries performing well economically and amongst the highest growth areas in Europe;
- Mix of jurisdictions provides a natural hedge.